Get It On
1.6 / 5
Access coolest features of your vehicle with SiriusXM Guardian™ for Uconnect®.
The Description Of SiriusXM Guardian APK
This app only works with 2017 Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300 and Jeep Compass models equipped with a Uconnect 8.4 touchscreen and with an active subscription to SiriusXM Guardian.
Access the coolest features of your vehicle with SiriusXM Guardian™ for Uconnect®. From remotely starting your vehicle to avoid a scorching hot seat or ice cold steering wheel, to multiple destinations downloaded to your Uconnect Navigation, to finding your vehicle in a crowded parking lot, the SiriusXM Guardian mobile app keeps you connected and in control.
With the SiriusXM Guardian mobile app:
- Start your car & cancel start remotely*
- Lock or unlock your car from virtually anywhere
- Flash the lights & sound the horn to help find your car
- Locate your car on a map using Vehicle Finder
- Send a destination to your car’s navigation system using Send & Go
Log in to the app using the same email address and password that you used when registering for your Owner Account.
Available on properly equipped versions of the following vehicles purchased in the United States:
- 2017 Chrysler 300
- 2017 Dodge Challenger
- 2017 Dodge Charger
* Remote Vehicle Start not available on all vehicles. You are responsible for using Remote Vehicle Start in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Vehicle must be properly equipped with a Uconnect with SiriusXM Guardian system. Enrollment in SiriusXM Guardian is required to receive services. Terms of Subscriber Agreement apply. Services require an operable system and compatible cellular network availability.
• SiriusXM Guardian
• Chrysler 300
• Dodge Challenger
• Dodge Charger
• Connected car
• Remote access
• Remote start
©2016 Sirius XM Connected Vehicle Services Inc. SiriusXM Guardian is a trademark of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
What Is New
|Size|| : ||
|Version || : ||
|Developer || : ||
|Website || : ||
|Min SDK|| : ||
|Date Published|| : ||2018-12-05