The character is called Stephan. He is only a little young boy from a customary town and the most standard family, with whom the most impossible to miss story occurred. He is an innocent young Boy.
Stephan was crossing the scaffold when a solid impact of wind diverted him from the extension to the dim waters of the waterway. The whirlwind conveyed her to an illusory world, from where he is to discover her direction home.
This alterable and charming pixie world spellbinds the character. Everything is abnormal thus unique in relation to the dim days of the place where she grew up day by day life. Evolving continually, the otherworld is prodding him, however, he should know since it is as hazardous as it is wonderful.
Enchanted grounds daze the little boy. It is a fantasy to remain until the end of time. However, don't lose your psyche and remember your identity and lose all sense of direction in this magical land perpetually, as the home is standing by.
- vivid, serious experience
- special material science based bewildering structure
- great surrounding sound
- straightforward yet stunning visuals
- oversimplified style yet captivating substance through it's straightforwardness
- flawless universes, woods, caverns, lakes
- loosening up feeling
- excellent craftsmanship and vizualization
- extraordinary inundation into air
- smooth, liquid riddle based ongoing interaction mechanics and one of a kind visuals
Limbo Nightmare's climatic condition will make them confront risks around each corner and relatively every progression could lead Stephan into a splendidly laid device. The amusement frequently expects you to escape these circumstances by considering and responding quickly. Wonderful fine art and a material science framework that loans itself extremely well to the labyrinth of unbelievably created riddles commits each error a merciless result, yet supports a learning state of mind.
Tips for world 1 : https://youtu.be/LvnvmEs9jxs