Download ( 33M )
Get It On
4.4 / 5
Explore the outdoors: hiking trail maps, bike trails, camping u0026amp; backpacking maps
The Description Of AllTrails: Hiking, Running & Mountain Bike Trails APK
Explore the outdoors with AllTrails! Discover nature with hiking, biking, backpacking and running trails around the world. Log your hike, walk, run or mountain bike ride with our GPS activity tracker. Looking for a good spot for camping or backpacking? The AllTrails community is a great place to get inspired.
View trail maps to find that kid friendly or dog friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take the mountain biking, horseback riding, or backpacking trip you’ve always wanted to do. Explore national parks or discover new running maps and hiking trails in your area. Download offline maps, get to the trailhead and start your outdoor adventure.
Whether it’s a hike or a cycling ride you’re after, AllTrails inspires you with trail maps for your next outdoor adventure.
Explore 55,000+ Hiking Trails and Mountain Bike Routes
• AllTrails has the largest collection of GPS trail maps, topo maps, and downloadable offline maps for trails in national parks and your own neighborhood
• Discover new mountain biking, running or hiking trails, with reviews and ratings from a community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level
• Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly walking trails
Record Your Outdoor Adventures with the AllTrails GPS Activity Tracker
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance
• Share your outdoor activities with friends on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp
Save Your Favorite Trails
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike, camp or bike again and again
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you
Get GPS Driving Directions to the Trailhead
• With just one tap, get GPS driving directions so you can get to the trailhead in no time
Hike across the most beautiful national parks and nature preserves on the planet. Find new walking or cycling routes in your area, go geocaching, or feel energized by a run in the fresh air. Go on an adventurous camping trip or tackle that trail you’ve been meaning conquer. Whatever your fitness or experience level, AllTrails will help you explore new trails with confidence.
Get More with AllTrails Pro!
• Download offline maps - track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a data signal
• Design and print stunning custom topo maps and always have a backup
• Access more map layers to get the lay of the land - quickly toggle between premium map layers including Topo, Terrain, Open Street Maps, and more
• Always know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality and satellite weather
• Experience AllTrails ad-free - remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for USD $29.99/year, or you can unlock lifetime Pro access via a one-time payment of USD $99.99. You can subscribe and pay through your Google Play account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your My Subscriptions page on Google Wallet. Access more AllTrails Pro features on our website: https://www.alltrails.com
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
We love hearing from our users! Email us here: email@example.com
What Is New
- When you record an activity after loading a trail map into Recorder, you can watch your verified progress along the trail as you go. If you verify more than 75% of the trail, you’ll earn a purple “Verified Completed” badge.
- In Explore, you can now filter by trails that are 1) not completed, 2) marked as completed, and/or 3) Verified Completed.
- In Recorder, we also added the ability to toggle between the elevation graph of the loaded map (Planned Route) and Recorded Route in Recorder